Yes, this is a post about a Sephora haul, and I’m not even sorry about it. I’m a bit sad writing this post as this is going to be my last Sephora haul for a while. I’m returning to London in a couple of weeks and unfortunately they don’t have a Sephora in the UK, like at all. I suppose you can order from online to get things shipped, but the fun part of stopping by Sephora is being able to swatch beauty products on your hands. So until someone invents an app where I can pop my head into a Sephora store from the comfort of my bed, it just won’t be the same.
Here are some of the things I’ve purchased during this visit:
- Make Up For Ever HD Blush: Blackcurrant
- BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Skin Perfection Highlighter: Champagne Pop (I told you guys that I’m basic)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: Trooper
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer: Dark Brown
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation: Tahoe
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer: Caramel
- Smash Box Photo Finish Primer Water
- Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (free sample)
- Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum (free sample)
I absolutely LOVE all of these products! I honestly can’t explain how much each one means to me, but together, they’re invincible. Hashtag FLAWLESS FACE. Not shown in this picture are the Benefit “They’re Real!” tinted lash primer and the Sephora Pro Stippling brush in #44, I couldn’t wait to use either of them and now one is somehow covered in mascara fingerprints whilst the other has a tinted tip from a bit of foundation abuse. I’ll probably blog about my favorite brushes and mascaras another day so they’ll have a chance to get cleaned up for presentation. I might have slightly gone mad with the haul, but can you blame me? I don’t know when I’ll see my love Sephora again! Just as I had finally become a VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) as well. Does anyone know who the CEO of Sephora is? I’d like to have a word about opening a UK branch. I know that you can find most of the brands in London, but I’m a big fan of the Sephora collection as I have previously mentioned in my other blog post about lipsticks. It just isn’t the same.